Petrichor Technical Services L.L.C. is a professional and dynamic company established in 2015. Which specializing in different kind of coating technologies for waterproofing solutions, flooring, tank lining, corrosion protection, theming, bed lining etc. within the retail, leisure, government and commercial sectors. Petrichor Managements has over 10 years experience within the industry, providing full turn key solutions, ensuring your project is delivered on time and within budget every time. Petrichor Team is a customer focused company, with skilled people and commitment dedicated to ensure a high-end product will be delivered to clients – large or small. We aim to exceed expectations in the products and services we provide every step of the way, to ensure the continuity of our customers’ base and the expansion of our business to meet challenges of today’s industry.
Durability is one of the most important considerations in our work. So we focus on using the latest technologies such as Polyurea, Polyaspartic, Polyurethane & Epoxy presented to our customers in high level of engineering.
Petrichor Technical Services LLC has a computerized following system is employed to record and analyses progress on each inquiry or contract and each unique item of:
Reports are generated regularly, highlighting areas of attention and distributed to the relevant management personnel. An enquiry system permits reporting on any item or field. Review of all progress is conducted through by weekly production meetings, chaired by the assigned manager and attended by heads of each department.
Quality & Environmental Policy
Petrichor Technical Services LLC is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. Petrichor Technical Services LLC strongly believe that everyone benefits when Quality Initiatives are implemented, we consider quality as a hallmark of our sustained growth and success. We are approaching for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 Management Systems. We are committed to TQM (Total Quality Management). Every employee is encouraged to strive for integrity, continuous improvement and innovation. They take personal pride in their work.
Health & Safety Policy
Petrichor Technical Services LLC places a great emphasis on all matters of safety in the workplace and public areas during the duration of projects. It is Petrichor Policy to provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees. We believe that every accident is preventable and that zero
accidents is an achievable goal.
In Our efforts To Set Safety Standards, We:
• Ensure that all employees are informed of the operational and safety standards, practices and procedures on the factory floor through proper training and evaluation of their skills for machine/equipment operation.
• Make assessment of all prospective activities, new works, developments, acquisitions or modifications to ensure their compliance with these standards and requirements.
• Provide and maintain a safe, healthy working environment in compliance with all local regulations, together with all appropriate international standards.
• Carry out regular checks, inspections and surveys of all sites and activities to ensure the compliance and adherence to the standards.
• Establish feedback procedures and systems and encourage all personnel to participate in matters of health and safety